Friday, July 9

terra has an internet crush...

you are EVICTED ! says:
OH MY GOD ! TONY PIERCE LISTED MY BLOG ON HIS SITE !

you are EVICTED ! says:
HOLY FUCK I HAVE TO GO EAT ROCKS OR SOMETHING

you are EVICTED ! says:
TO CALM DOWN !

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
where did he list it? i was looking earlier??

you are EVICTED ! says:
YOU'RE LISTED TOO

you are EVICTED ! says:
yours is near the bottom on the left hand side

you are EVICTED ! says:
mine is up in the middle

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
hmmmm

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
need to look

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
cos i saw people linking to mine today from his and i was like HUH?

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
you must be delighted

you are EVICTED ! says:
i think i'm going to vomit

you are EVICTED ! says:
i saw somebody linked mine too, that's why i went looking

ou are EVICTED ! says:
TONY PIERCE ! ahshshshssssssssswaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaah

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
awww

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
i am putting this comversation on my site

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
not the ryan part, just the tony part

you are EVICTED ! says:
i want to email him and say hi or something

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
so do it

you are EVICTED ! says:
i'm a loser, but i'm so lovely don't you think

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
leave comments, he reads them

you are EVICTED ! says:
you love to embarass me

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
awwww

Paige. My new boyfriend is Ben Sherman. says:
no