Monday, September 27

and le weekend fabulous

Toronto was good.

I was in my city to work at the University Fair-- my faculty sent me and 6 of my classmates/friends to Toronto, to tell prospective students about our program. We also got a daily allowance to cover food/booze and to stay in a posh hotel. Basically, I tried to explain media studies about a thousand times to blank-faced children during the day, and indulged throughout the city at night.


We bar hopped, ate delish food and were pretty much loaded when we weren't working. Needless to say, I didn't sleep the entire weekend. I got to run into some friends, talked to others and randomly bumped into people I didn't expect to see. Toronto can be like that, maybe that's why I love it so much. Oh, and that guy Nick from the first Apprentice was staying in our hotel room. We said hi and my friend Sara told him to "keep on successing!" and he told us to watch the new version of the show. Right.

More gossip to come Monday night, I need to actually get some sleep....