Friday, September 10

i am a bad blogger

I feel like I am going to come back to regular posting once O-Week is over and I will have lost all my beautiful readers! I feel bad. But I am running on only a few hours of sleep a day, and I think all my non-vitals have shut down and even reading is really hard for me to do right now. I had my first classes today, and I don't think I understood much, I had no attention and was like "I'm so tired, ahhhh."

BUT I get to read Harry Potter for a class! It was the best news of the day, even tho I have read and re-read all of them, I am so happy I get to study Harry Potter. And also Aldus Huxley's Doors of Perception. The class is about alternate realities and like drug trips and such. I love being a media studies student.

Okay, I need to get to sleep. Otherwise I fear I won't be able to function at all tomorrow. I'll be more interesting soon, I promise!