Tuesday, January 4

Ideas Thought Seven Days Before my 21st Birthday

- Lazy: Unpacking from the holidays is so 2004. I just can't be bothered right now.

- Greedy: What's the maximum number of days I can get away with for having Birthday celebrations on?

- Slutty: The best sex/make-outs I have has generally always been with guys who can't hold long conversations with me. (I consider this the main reason I can't have a boyfriend.) There have been exceptions, but nothing groundbreaking.

- In Squalor: Hiding my cell phone bill will not make it dissapear. Yesterday's decision to quit my retail job will not help either. (But telling my boss off felt oh-so-fab!) I need to find a new job, but working is the last thing I want to do right now.

- Excited: Two of my classes this term will have lectures about blogging. I think I can use an assignment in another class to design a pretty new layout for this blog. How fucking cool is my school.