Monday, February 14

oh yay its valentines day


Once upon a time it was Valentines Day and when I arrived at school this was my Valentine card, three feet long, posted on my locker with ribbons and a chocolate heart attached.

I am glad I am no longer in high school so I do not have to witness these sort of things on Vday.

The boyfriend had stayed up for many nights before designing the card. Listening to Armand van Helden's Flowers while he worked. I was at some sketchy all-ages club with my girlfriends, wondering why he only drove us there and didn't come in to party.

Despite my feelings against relationships and such I still hope every year that there will be some mysterious Vday gift waiting for me. Like a secret admirer or something.

Learn all about my Vday Do's and Don'ts at Torontoist.