Thursday, September 29

I was so in awe this whole time, and yet there was always a little voice in the back of my head saying "this is a hoax! this is too good to be true!" because I never thought that anyone could make me as unjaded about lovesexrelationships.

You all read my blog, you know what I'm talking about. I was suppose to be the antithesis to all that cutesy normal fidelity shit. I spoke out about it, here, here, here, and here. And like, everywhere else these paigesix pages go.

Today the jig was up. It WAS all a sham, it was an elaborate trick to show that I am not a robot. Like I was the mark in a bad teen movie: Hey guy! You get to take the Homecoming Queen to prom if you can convince Paige to change her ways!

And while it was a relief to know I am capable of somewhat normal feelings, oh how I wish I could be a little bit more robot right about now.