Thursday, October 13

Thursday is Poll Day!

(also known as answer-Paige's-questions day)

one:
I need to be something for halloween. I was Spiderman last year and it was a great costume. Revealing, but not in that lameo slutty way that so many university girls are fond of. (..right?) I need another cutesy costume with the same effect. Slighty ironic pop-culture, something no one else will be in, and mostly good to wear at a house party... and I have NO idea what that could be.

two:

To supplement a discussion my friends and I have been having for weeks: has anyone ever had a meaningful relationship develop after sleeping with someone on the first date? Or, would you say having sex right away means that your relationship will only be about sex?

three:
What sort of fall boots/shoes should I get? I'm frustrated with shopping right now.