Friday, December 9

Yesterday classes officially ended and it also started to blizzard again.

So last night we rented The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and when one of our friends arrived to watch it he was sort of drunk. "I watched that last night and cried and cried," he said. We laughed and told him not to lie.

But by halfway through the movie everyone in the room was bawling and our other male friend got out his secret stash of kleenex: "I knew I would need this!" And we all laughed at each other and then secretly continued to cry until the movie ended.

Okay, back to reality: I have to start studying for my one final exam, write my one final essay, and avoid the the two feet of snow outside as much as possible. (Shhsh, I know I have it pretty easy compared to other students. I'm just lucky.)